The travel plan that formed part of the planning permission for the Olympic Park included a range of measures to encourage cycling. These included:
- Cycle routes connecting to the Cycle Superhighway 2 and National Cycle Network routes.
- Extending Cycle Superhighway 2 to Romford
- Creating 478 cycle parking spaces for visitors, 200 of which secure spaces in close proximity to the stadium
- Extra cycle spaces for staff within the stadium at lower ground level in a lockable area, enough for 10% of the staff.
- Surveys to be carried out at main events
- Appointing a Travel Plan Co-ordinator
What parts of the travel plan have been implemented? Please answer with specific attention to the measures outlined above.