MQT on 2006-11-18
Session date: 
November 18, 2006
Question By: 
Sally Hamwee
Liberal Democrats
Asked Of: 
The Mayor


In answering my question 1903/2006 you presented data on the money spent by each functional body on consultants. Where can Assembly members and members of the public find this information (other than through a formal questions or an FoI request) since the quarterly monitoring reports do not contain it?


Answer for Consultants

Answer for Consultants

Answered By: 
The Mayor

In the case of Transport for London, professional and consultancy costs are identified within the Subjective Analysis included in the Group quarterly monitoring reports. All the other functional bodies and the GLA report general professional fees and consultancy costs under the general expenditure heading `Supplies and Services', with the exception of LDA which reports project specific costs within its programme expenditure headings.Although further information is provided in functional body monitoring reports to their own committees, at present if Assembly members and members of the public want information in the form presented in the answer to 1903/2006 then it would need to be specifically requested.