Employers must reward people fairly based on their contribution and performance.
Fair pay and conditions
What must I do to meet the statutory requirements?
- National minimum wage and national living wage
- Paid internships
- Non-exploitative use of zero-hour contracts
- Reporting on gender pay gap
What should I do to be considered a good employer?
- Pay the London Living Wage (LLW)
- Internships paid at LLW
- Above legislated pension contribution
- Reporting on ethnicity pay gap
What could I do to meet the Good Work Standard?
- Accredited to LWF
- No zero-hour contracts
- Payroll deducted loans e.g. season ticket loans, childcare deposit scheme
- Payroll savings scheme