Report of the Executive Director of Secretariat
Contact: Gino Brand; [email protected]; 020 7983 5792
The Committee is
Note the report as background to putting questions to guests from
Transport for London (TfL) on delivery of the TfL capital
programme, and the subsequent discussion; and
(b) Delegate authority to the Chairman, in consultation with party Group Lead Members and Caroline Pidgeon MBE AM, to agree any output from the discussion at the meeting.
8.1 The Committee received the report of the Executive Director of Secretariat as background to putting questions on Transport for London’s (TfL) capital projects delivery to the following invited guests:
· Alex Williams, Director of City Planning, TfL; and
· David Hughes, Investment Delivery Planning Director, TfL.
8.2 A transcript of the discussion is attached as Appendix 1.
8.3 During the course of the discussion, the Committee requested the following additional information:
· The number people that TfL’s have modelled in London as requiring step?free access;
· A breakdown of the schemes that make up the Growth Fund;
· Number of home starts on TfL land, including affordable starts, to date against the target on 10,000 by 2021; and
· Detail of the lobbying done by TfL on the extension of Crossrail to Ebbsfleet, as well as the current timetable for that work.
That the report and discussion be noted; and
(b) That authority be delegated to the Chairman, in consultation with Party Group Lead Members and Caroline Pidgeon MBE AM, to agree any output from the discussion.