Report of the Executive Director of Secretariat
Contact: Ian Williamson, [email protected], 020 7983 6541
The Committee is recommended to note the contents of the report as background to the discussion on lights left on in London workplaces.
2.1 The Committee received the report of the Executive Director of Secretariat. The following people attended the meeting to answer the Committee’s questions on lights left on in London workplaces:
· Martin Powell, Interim Mayoral Adviser on the Environment;
· Pete Daw, Policy and Programmes Manager – Climate Change Mitigation, Greater London Authority;
· Larissa Lockwood, The Carbon Trust;
· Edward Murphy, Global Energy Management Lead, Accenture;
· Victoria Howse, Climate Change Partnerships Manager, London Borough of Islington; and
· Howard Dawber, Head of Strategy, Canary Wharf Group.
2.2 A transcript of the discussion is attached as Appendix 1.
2.3 During the course of the discussion, Darren Johnson AM assumed the Chair.
That the contents of the report be noted as background to the discussion on lights left on in London workplaces.