DD1306 Albert Island
Albert Island is an 11ha brownfield site in the Royal Docks with the potential to deliver commercial development and jobs for London. The overall objective is to procure a development partner to deliver the comprehensive redevelopment of Albert Island. The requested funding will be used to obtain independent commercial property and legal advice to:
- Support the completion of the internal options appraisal process and determine a procurement strategy;
- Assist in the preparation of supporting documentation including legal documents;
- Assist with the management of the procurement process;
- Provide technical expertise on the assessment of the commercial and financial elements of tenders; and
- Support the completion of the legal documentation with the preferred bidder.