Businesses and residents: New Year's Eve frequently asked questions
- Do I need a ticket to get to my property?
- Are there faster entry routes for businesses and residents?
- How do I know I'm in the restricted viewing area?
- Still have a question that needs answering?
- I'm a local business in a ticketed area - how will I be affected?
- I'm a business in the ticketed area - can my customers get in?
- How will hotel guests be affected?
- Will people without a ticket or pass be asked to leave?
- What time will roads close?
- When will ticketed areas return to normal?
- When will the post-event tidy-up happen?
- Where can I park my car or bike?
- I live just outside the area. How do I get to my home?
- Are there different types of access passes (wristbands)?
- What happens if I don't get my wristband in time?
- What happens if I lose my access wristband?
- What happens to people who don't have an access wristband?
- What happens if the event is cancelled?