People's Question Time Haringey
People's Question Time is a chance for Londoners to ask the Mayor, Sadiq Khan, and London Assembly Members about their plans and priorities for the city.
Joanne McCartney, Assembly Member for Enfield and Haringey, will be chairing the event.
To get your FREE ticket for this event, please register here.
Hot topics on the night include:
- air quality and environment
- growing London's economy
- other (culture, education)
Getting to the venue:
- The Piccadilly Line runs from Heathrow Terminal 1-4 or Uxbridge, Hammersmith, Finsbury Park or from Cockfosters, Southgate to Wood Green Station. The Dominion Centre is a 2-minute walk from Wood Green Station.
- You can take the train from London Kings Cross or Moorgate Station via Finsbury Park to Alexandra Palace Station. Alexandra Palace Station is a 7-minute walk from the Dominion Centre.
- The following buses service Wood Green and are within 150m (164yds) of the venue: 29, 67, 121, 123, 141, 221, 232 & 243.
- This venue is accessible.
- As with all PQT events, there will be access facilities such as British Sign Language and Palantypist Translation and a Hearing Loop in place
Please note that this event is first come, first served. If you have already registered for a ticket it doesn't guarantee you a seat, so please make sure you arrive on time.