Skills London 2015
Skills London 2015 is London’s biggest free jobs and careers event for 15-24 year olds. It’s a great way for young people and their families to find out about everything from apprenticeships, to further education and jobs and careers opportunities. Each year, more than 30,000 visitors come to meet big name employers, colleges, training providers and careers advisors face to face.
Whether you’re a young person, a parent or teacher, you can learn all there is to know about the options available to schools and college leavers at the event.
• meet the National Apprenticeship Service and National Careers Service
• talk to real people doing real jobs
• meet top employers like Aldi Stores, British Army, Nando’s, PwC, Royal Air Force, Royal Navy and Royal Marines, Siemens Rail, Thames Tideway Tunnel, Thames Water and many others
• receive expert advice on training, enterprise and job opportunities
• get skilled with hands-on demos from advertising to zoology
• watch performances
You can find out more and register at the Skills London website or just turn up on the day. To book a group of more than ten visitors call 020 8315 1020 or book online.
Please note: Friday 13 November between 9.30am-4pm is aimed at schools but open to all. Saturday 14 November between 9.30am-4pm is open to all.
Skills London 2015 is supported by the Mayor of London, National Apprenticeship Service, National Careers Service and Traineeships. Partners include Tottenham Hotspur Foundation, Lambeth College, Thames Tideway Tunnels, Property Needs You, London Councils and Association of Colleges London. The event is organised by London First and Prospects.
Watch the video below to see what it was like!
Venue map loading…