A new Vision for Health and Care in London
The London Assembly Health Committee has written to the Mayor in his capacity as Chair of the London Health Board to make recommendations for the new Health and Care Vision for London.
There are a total of 9 recommendations.
- Increase public engagement
- Integrate with other strategic plans for London
- Produce an implementation plan with clear outcomes
- Clarify London Health Board’s role
- Support people with disabilities
- Deliver wider benefits
- Support carers
- Reduce loneliness and social isolation
- Strengthen mental health prevention