Digital Video Producer
We need a top-class video producer to lead London Assembly digital/video projects.
It’s all about enhancing the video content on our website and social media pages to maximise the impact of the Assembly's work.
If you are successful in getting this job, you will:
- Provide support to the External Communications team in the production of video (Canon C200) and photographic content for all digital platforms.
- Be the key contact point for stakeholders on video aspects of the London Assembly’s work. This will include liaising with various departments within City Hall and with external stakeholders to secure authorisation for filming.
- Travel around London accompanying London Assembly Committees on site visits, filming the activities and interviews for the final video output and taking photographs on occasion for social media.
- Use Premier Pro editing software to produce short, compelling video outputs for use on the Assembly website and social media feeds.
- Use video-editing tools for the cutting and sharing of Assembly meeting webcast clips on Twitter, Facebook and other platforms, to raise the profile of Assembly meetings.
- Have a good understanding of and experience in using camera/sound/lighting equipment and editing software – ideally Adobe Suite experience.
- Be proficient in using social media including uploading video and content to Facebook, Twitter, YouTube.
- Know how to use a range of office software and media.
- Have a good understanding of politics generally and, in particular, the skills to be able to work effectively with sensitive and complex issues.
This role is based at City Hall.
London's diversity is its biggest asset and we strive to ensure our workforce reflects London's diversity at all levels. We welcome applications from everyone regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, faith or disability.
We are committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We would welcome applications from candidates who are seeking part time work as this role is open to job share.
In addition to a good salary package, we offer an attractive range of benefits including 30 days’ annual leave, interest free season ticket loan, interest free bicycle loan, childcare voucher scheme and a career average pension scheme.
If you have a question about the role or the recruitment process then please contact a member of the recruitment team via email on [email protected] quoting reference STAF968.
Sunday 18 November 2018 at 23:59 GMT.
City Hall on week commencing 3 December 2018.
Please note we do not accept CV’s for this role. All applications for this vacancy must be submitted via our online recruitment system. To apply and for a copy of the Job Description and Person specification, please click the "Apply Now" button below.