Ed Williams - Register of interests
I, Ed Williams, give notice that I have the following interests which relate to or are likely to affect the business of the Authority.
1. I am a member of or hold a position of general control or management of the following body/ies to which I have been appointed or nominated by the Authority e.g. any outside body to which you are appointed by the Mayor or Assembly (including functional bodies)
- Clerk to the London Fire and Emergency Planning Authority
- Monitoring Officer, London Pension Fund Authority
2. I am a member of or hold a position of general control or management of the following body/bodies exercising functions of a public nature e.g. Health Authority/PCT, Higher Education Establishment, other Councils, school governing bodies.
3. I hold a position of general control or management of the following body/ies directed to charitable purposes.
4. I hold a position of general control or management of the following body/ies whose principal purposes include the influence of public opinion or policy
5. Name(s) of any person or body/ies having a place of business or land in the Authority’s area, and in which I have a beneficial interest in a class of securities of that person or body/those bodies that exceeds the nominal value of £25,000, or one hundredth of the total issued share capital of that person or body/those bodies (whichever is the lower).
6. Description of any contract for goods, services or works made between the Authority and myself or a firm in which I am a partner, a company of which I am a director, or a person or body of the description specified in Securities.
7. Local area of any land in which I have a beneficial interest and which is in the area of the Authority (including your own home).
- I have a home in Stoke Newington (N16)
8. Local area of any land where the landlord is the Greater London Authority and the tenant is me or a firm in which I am a partner, a company of which I am a director, or a person or body of the description specified in 6 above.
9. Local area of any land in the Authority’s area in which I have a licence (alone or jointly with others) to occupy for 28 days or longer.
10. Any interest, financial or otherwise that I, or a relative, or anyone I have a close personal relationship with, has in any organisation which has any business dealings with the Authority [any names or relationship to you will be redacted for the public website]
11. Any issue on which I am advising the Mayor or Assembly which affects an interest (financial or otherwise) held by me, or any person related to me, or with whom I have a close personal relationship [any names or relationship to you will be redacted for the public website]
12. Other interests which may be considered or perceived to either influence my decisions or to be in conflict with my role within the organisation.
- Through a formal shared services agreement, I also act as the Clerk to the Fire Authority. I have also been appointed as Monitoring Officer for the London Pension Fund Authority. As such, I provide procedural advice to these organisations and I have overall responsibility for providing committee services to Transport for London, the London Legacy Development Corporation and the Old Oak Common and Park Royal Development Corporation. This is done in accordance with the relevant statute, Standing Orders and local policies of each organisation and I report to the relevant chief officer in each organisation, who oversees the work in order to ensure that there are no conflicts.
Original declaration date: 17.08.17