In partnership with The Albany, Barbican, English National Ballet, Roundhouse and Watermans we are looking for outstanding individuals aged 19-24 who want a career in producing outdoor events. We are offering five full-time NVQ Level 2 paid apprenticeships to help produce London’s most ambitious outdoor arts festival from July – September 2012 as part of the wider London 2012 Festival.
Each apprentice will spend one year at a leading arts organisation and will receive training and support as an event producer. You will also be mentored by a festival producer, learning from experts who have produced events at Glastonbury, Bestival, Brighton Festival, Latitude, Brent Diwali and many others.
You need passion, enthusiasm, the desire to work hard and ideally some experience organising events: eg your own gigs, club nights and community events. Ideally, you will also know your local area – we want people who can bring their own flavour to the festival.
In return you’ll get a year-long paid placement, the chance to learn from the best in the industry, build a contact book to die for and play a key part in celebrations for the London 2012 Festival.
Closing date for submissions is 28 November 2011 at 12pm
First phase of the selection process will be Tuesday 6 December 2011.
There are five opportunities across London, so apply to the organisation that reflects the area you know best.
- Apply to the English National Ballet for the Central Region (Westminster, Kensington & Chelsea, Lambeth, Southwark, Lewisham, Greenwich)
- Apply to The Roundhouse for the North Region (Harrow, Brent, Barnet, Enfield, Haringey, Islington, Camden)
- Apply to Barbican for the East Region (Hackney, Tower Hamlets, Newham, Redbridge, Waltham Forest, Redbridge, Barking & Dagenham, Havering)
- Apply to Watermans for the West Region (Hillingdon, Ealing, Hammersmith & Fulham, Richmond, Kingston, Hounslow)
- Apply to The Albany for the South Region (Bexley, Bromley, Croydon, Sutton, Merton, Wandsworth)
For more information about our partner organisations, please visit their websites:
|Job Pack - Albany||6.5 MB|
|Application Form - Albany||6.43 MB|
|Job Pack - Barbican||4.06 MB|
|Application Form - Barbican||3.98 MB|
|Job Pack - ENB||15.27 MB|
|Application Form - ENB||15.19 MB|
|Job Pack - Roundhouse||10.64 MB|
|Application Form - Roundhouse||10.56 MB|
|Job Pack - Watermans||7.03 MB|
|Application Form - Watermans||6.97 MB|