MOPAC is headed by Mayor of London, Boris Johnson and the Deputy Mayor for Policing & Crime, Stephen Greenhalgh. Helen Bailey is the Chief Operating Officer and leads the staff team at MOPAC. MOPAC aims to live up to the same standards that it expects of the Metropolitan Police Service and we value equality and diversity.
At 31 March 2014, MOPAC had 89 members of staff. A staff structure chart is available here.
50 (56%) staff members are female, 20 (23%) are of an ethnic minority, and 5 (6%) are disabled.
Further information about senior MOPAC employees is available here.
The Senior Management Team
- Chief Operating Officer – Helen Bailey
- Interim Director of Police Resources and Performance - Camilla Black
- Director of Strategy - Rebecca Lawrence
- Director of Integrated Offender Management, Programmes and Neighbourhoods - Marie Snelling
- Director of Audit, Risk and Assurance – Julie Norgrove
- Advisor for Change - Faith Boardman
- Advisor for Crime Prevention - Keith Prince
- Advisor for Property - Jonathan Glanz
- Advisor for Neighbourhoods - Steve O’Connell
Expenses claimed by Non-Executive Advisors for the financial year 2013/14: Nil
To contact MOPAC please go to our contact us page.
MOPAC welcomes all applications to current vacancies.