Register your Clean-Up
Advice and Support for Community Groups
To make sure your clean-up's a success, you need to plan ahead. That's why we've put together a Capital Clean-up Community Toolkit, to give you all the info you need to get started.
Were also on hand to give you any advice you may need. Just email and tell us about what you want to do.
Health and Safety
It’s essential when you plan a project that you know all about your legal responsibilities. You should consider health and safety early on. You should:
- carry out a full risk assessment to identify safety issues and potential hazards
- ensure your event is covered by public liability insurance
- fully inform your volunteers, so they know all about the project and what is expected of them
- have a qualified first aider present and
- make sure volunteers wear appropriate protective clothing