The Mayor of London, Boris Johnson, today visited the state-of-the-art Ford engine plant in Dagenham.
More London organisations are recognising that investing in staff’s health and wellbeing makes business sense.
Issued on behalf of London First and the Mayor of London
London education report published, shows 86 per cent of London schools rated good or outstanding. Mayor wants London to compete with high achieving education systems around the world. New drive to increase music education in all London schools.
Leaders of London and the UK's core cities vow to drive forward devolution to achieve greater freedoms for jobs and growth
• 59 businesses sign up to the inaugural Business Energy Challenge reducing energy across 1000 locations including shops, restaurants, banks and office premises
The Mayor of London Boris Johnson is supporting a series of free events to help Londoners and visitors to the capital celebrate Christmas and bring in the New Year. The Mayor says: 'London is one of the best places in the world to celebrate Christmas and the New Year, with hundreds of events...
The Mayor of London has appointed a new Chairman of his London Sustainable Development Commission, and tasked him with helping the capital meet the environmental challenges posed by a population that is set to increase by 37 per cent to more than 11 million people by 2050.
The Deputy Mayor for Policing and Crime, Stephen Greenhalgh, has confirmed the sale of New Scotland Yard.
• ‘Pay as you go’ caps cut will provide fairer and more affordable travel for flexible and part-time workers
• Savings for some customers using ‘Pay as you go’ could be up to £600 per year
• 25 world cities to critically examine impact of culture economically and socially, at a domestic level and on the international stage
• Debate on role of artists and creativity in engineering the transformation of cities
• How cities can support and sustain talent and innovation...
The Mayor of London Boris Johnson will meet with people living and working in Westminster, Kensington & Chelsea and Hammersmith & Fulham at a City Hall reception on Tuesday 18th November.
Pioneering research released today (10 November) has revealed that businesses in London exported £147 billion of goods and services to customers outside the UK over twelve months up to the middle of 2014, and small and medium sized enterprises in the capital are exporting at nearly twice t
A new partnership that is expected to create 14,000 new homes across London and the South East has been welcomed by the Mayor of London’s Office.
As Armistice Day approaches, offenders on Community Payback schemes are helping to restore and repair war memorials in the capital as part of the Mayor of London, Boris Johnson’s, ongoing drive to increase visible justice for victims of crime.