The Mayor of London has welcomed funding commitments by the Government that promise to help deliver a series of significant housing and transport schemes in the capital.
• University College London and University of the Arts London to create two new campuses
• Victoria and Albert Museum and Sadler’s Wells will be at the core of the cultural district
A new app to make it easier for victims to report hate crime online is one of a raft of new measures aimed at tackling hate crime in the capital to be unveiled by the Deputy Mayor for Policing And Crime, Stephen Greenhalgh tomorrow (3 December).
National AIDS Trust and Mayor of London join forces to raise awareness and tackle stigma
• Architects Bjarke Ingels Group wins competition to design Malaysia Square in Battersea.
The Mayor of London has warned that while the UK Airports Commission flies up a blind alley the rest of the world is already building new runways and terminal buildings that are designed and built using British expertise and which will put them well ahead of the UK in the race for new global...
The Deputy Mayor for Policing and Crime, Stephen Greenhalgh, has unveiled a new online tool to help Londoners see the speed at which offenders are brought to justice, as he pushes forward the Mayor’s pledge to ensure swifter and surer justice for victims of crime in the capital.
- Final tickets to be released in daily batches from 1-15 December
- Up to four tickets per person can be booked on official website via www.london.gov.uk
The Mayor of London, Boris Johnson, today visited the state-of-the-art Ford engine plant in Dagenham.