Talented London musician Natalie Shay will travel to perform in Paris on Wednesday 8 April after being awarded the Eurostar prize as well the Youth Category in last year's Gigs busking competition, organised by City Hall.
The Mayor of London Boris Johnson will today (Wednesday, April 1) launch the Old Oak and Park Royal Development Corporation (OPDC).
The Corporation will lead the regeneration of Old Oak Common in West London and will seek deliver up to 24,000 homes and more than 55,000 jobs.
Seven green spaces across the capital are to be transformed with funding from the Mayor of London, after thousands of Londoners backed them in an online poll.
• £65 million to deliver plans for cleaner taxis, including extra £25m from Government
Mayor of London and Jack Morton Worldwide announce opportunity to sponsor acclaimed New Year's Eve event with global reach in excess of 1bn
The Mayor of London Boris Johnson today unveiled his vision to build on London's success as a top destination for culture hungry visitors. Four out of five travellers say culture is their main reason for coming to London and a new report published this week shows cultural tourists spent £7.3...
The Mayor of London Boris Johnson officially launched a revolutionary new speed volunteering scheme today, to encourage busy Londoners to try out volunteering for the first time.
• Evans will take up his new role when he steps down as Chairman of the London Assembly on May 13th 2015
• Appointment follows Victoria Borwick AM’s decision to stand down as Deputy Mayor
On World TB Day (March 24) the Mayor of London’s TB Ambassador actress Emma Thompson and her son Tindy have issued a video message to raise awareness of the disease, which is more prevalent in London than any other capital in the developed world.
• 307 letting agents signed up, including some of London’s largest names
• Improved standards and training in every agent branch, so Londoners can rent with confidence
The Mayor of London has called on organisations to bid for shares of over £560m of new European funding that is now available to support innovation and businesses in the capital, with a particular focus on projects that can help Londoners into education, employment or training and create n
The Mayor, Boris Johnson, has hailed the hard work of the Met Police and urged them to keep up the pressure on London’s criminals as new data shows that they have hit his target of reducing seven key neighbourhood crimes by 20 percent, a year ahead of schedule.
Mayor unveils plan to boost busking and street performance across London and beyond
• Busk in London scheme, backed by Westminster, Network Rail, TfL and Ticketmaster, will make it easier to busk in the capital • London's first Busking Code of Conduct unveiled, common sense rules, devised...
The Mayor of London Boris Johnson has today announced the world’s largest roll-out of an innovative ‘traceable liquid’ to dramatically reduce burglary rates across the capital.
• 1,260 young people took part in this year’s challenge
• 136 pupils from 25 teams reached the final
• Pupils were challenged to design, build and test hydrogen-powered model cars using custom-designed Lego kits