Public meetings coming up next week:
Tuesday 10 January 2012
Draft GLA budget, 2012/13
Budget and Performance Committee – 10am in Committee Room 5
The Committee will question the Mayor of London, Boris Johnson, as part of its examination of his draft GLA group budget for 2012/13.
MEDIA CONTACT: Lisa Moore or Julie Wheldon on 020 7983 4228
Notes for Editors:
- More information about the budget setting process
- The GLA group budget will cover the Greater London Authority, Transport for London, London Fire and Emergency Planning Authority and the Mayor’s Office for Policing and Crime.
- London Assembly meetings are held at City Hall, The Queen’s Walk, London SE1 2AA and are open to the media and members of the public.
- Detailed agenda papers for all the meetings are available on our website.
- All our public meetings are webcast live and are available online for up to six months.
- As well as investigating issues that matter to Londoners, the London Assembly acts as a check and a balance on the Mayor.
For more information, please contact the media team on 020 7983 4283. For out of hours media enquiries, call 020 7983 4000 and ask for the London Assembly duty press officer. Non-media enquiries should be directed to the Public Liaison Unit on 020 7983 4100.