Public meetings, events and report launches coming up next week.
Wednesday 9 February 2011
Budget Monitoring Sub-Committee – 2pm in Committee Room 5
The Budget Monitoring Sub-Committee will be looking at the operational and financial performance of the Transport for London for Quarter 2 in 2010-11 and how the GLA is promoting London and helping to keep it competetive.
MEDIA CONTACT: Lisa Moore or Julie Wheldon on 020 7983 4228
Thursday 10 February 2011
Draft consolidated budget 2011/12
Full Assembly – 10am in the Chamber
The Assembly will question the Mayor of London, Boris Johnson, and debate his draft consolidated budget for 2011/12. Members will then consider a review into the role and function of the Chief Executive of the GLA.
MEDIA CONTACT: Mark Demery on 020 7983 5769
Notes for Editors:
- More information about the Assembly’s scrutiny of the Mayor’s budget proposals.
- Meetings are held at City Hall, The Queen’s Walk, London SE1 2AA and are open to the media and members of the public.
- Detailed agenda papers for all the meetings are available on our website.
- All our public meetings are webcast live and are available online for up to six months.
- As well as investigating issues that matter to Londoners, the London Assembly acts as a check and a balance on the Mayor.
For more information, please contact the media team on 020 7983 4283. For out of hours media enquiries, call 020 7983 4000 and ask for the London Assembly duty press officer. Non-media enquiries should be directed to the Public Liaison Unit on 020 7983 4100.