We provide insight and analysis to the understanding of London - its people, its economy, its place in the wider world and its future.
Operating as an in-house research and consultancy team, GLA Intelligence works with policy staff, drawing on a range of disciplines, from social research and digital public engagement through to demography and economic analysis, to deliver intelligence and analysis integral to policy development.
- Working Paper 63: GVA per workforce job in London and the UK - February 2015
- London's Economy Today - February 2015
- Commuting and individual well-being in London - January 2015
- Current Issues Note 42: Part-time employment in London - January 2015
- Retail in London: Looking Forward - January 2015
- Borough Council Election Results 2014 - December 2014
- London's Economic Outlook: Autumn 2014 - November 2014
- London Business Survey 2014 - November 2014
- A Fairer London: The 2014 Living Wage in London - November 2014
- Working Paper 62: Migration and commuting - October 2014
- Poverty in London: 2012-13 (Update 13-2014) - October 2014
- Growing Together II: London and the UK economy - September 2014
- 2013 Round Ethnic Group Population Projections (Update 12-2014) - August 2014
- Individual well-being in London - August 2014
- Births by birthplace of mother: 2012 (Update 11-2014) - July 2014
- Migration Indicators: May 2014 (Update 10-2014) - July 2014
- London & Partners Evaluation Methodology Study - July 2014
- No current events
Publications and pages
Sign up to our mailing list to receive updates about publications and events from GLA Intelligence.
The London Datastore
For more data and analysis relating to London, visit the London Datastore.
Tel: 020 7983 4922
Fax: 020 7983 4674
Minicom: 020 7983 4458