We provide insight and analysis to the understanding of London - its people, its economy, its place in the wider world and its future.
Operating as an in-house research and consultancy team, GLA Intelligence works with policy staff, drawing on a range of disciplines, from social research and digital public engagement through to demography and economic analysis, to deliver intelligence and analysis integral to policy development.
- The story of the London Business Survey 2014 - July 2015
- Working Paper 67: Updated employment projections for London by sector and trend-based projections by borough - July 2015
- Migration Indicators: July 2015 and ONS 2014 mid-year population estimates: London analysis (Update 05-2015 and Update 06-2015) - July 2015
- London's Economy Today - June 2015
- London Business Survey 2014: Foreign Ownership - June 2015
- GLA 2014 round of trend-based population projections - Results and Methodology (Update 03-2015 and Update 04-2015) - June 2015
- London's Economic Outlook: Spring 2015 - May 2015
- Working Paper 66: Methodology on London's sectors - more detailed jobs data - March 2015
- Working Paper 65: London's sectors - more detailed jobs data - March 2015
- Current Issues Note 44: The value of cultural tourism to London - March 2015
- Working Paper 64: The science and technology category in London - March 2015
- Current Issues Note 43: Regional, sub-regional and local gross value added estimates for London, 1997-2013 - March 2015
- No current events
Publications and pages
Sign up to our mailing list to receive updates about publications and events from GLA Intelligence.
The London Datastore
For more data and analysis relating to London, visit the London Datastore.
Tel: 020 7983 4922
Fax: 020 7983 4674
Minicom: 020 7983 4458