We provide insight and analysis to the understanding of London - its people, its economy, its place in the wider world and its future.
Operating as an in-house research and consultancy team, GLA Intelligence works with policy staff, drawing on a range of disciplines, from social research and digital public engagement through to demography and economic analysis, to deliver intelligence and analysis integral to policy development.
- GLA 2012 Round Population Projections (Intelligence Update 05-2013) - February 2013
- Cross border mobility of primary school age children (2012) (Intelligence Update 04-2013) - February 2013
- The Wealth Gap in London (Intelligence Update 02-2013) - February 2013
- Current Issues Note 39: Regional, sub-regional and local gross value added estimates for London, 1997-2011 - January 2013
- Children in Poverty (Intelligence Update 01-2013) - January 2013
- Employment and Population in London – New History, New Futures - December 2011
Publications and pages
Sign up to our mailing list to receive updates about publications and events from GLA Intelligence.
The London Datastore
For more data and analysis relating to London, visit the London Datastore.
Tel: 020 7983 4922
Fax: 020 7983 4674
Minicom: 020 7983 4458