We provide insight and analysis to the understanding of London - its people, its economy, its place in the wider world and its future.
Operating as an in-house research and consultancy team, GLA Intelligence works with policy staff, drawing on a range of disciplines, from social research and digital public engagement through to demography and economic analysis, to deliver intelligence and analysis integral to policy development.
- Regional, sub-regional and local gross value added estimates for London, 1997-2012 - March 2014
- GLA 2013 round of trend-based population projections - Methodology and Results - February 2014
- London's Economy Today - February 2014
- Low pay in London - February 2014
- Migration Indicators: November 2013 (Update 01-2014) - January 2014
- No current events
Publications and pages
Sign up to our mailing list to receive updates about publications and events from GLA Intelligence.
The London Datastore
For more data and analysis relating to London, visit the London Datastore.
Tel: 020 7983 4922
Fax: 020 7983 4674
Minicom: 020 7983 4458