We provide insight and analysis to the understanding of London - its people, its economy, its place in the wider world and its future.
Operating as an in-house research and consultancy team, GLA Intelligence works with policy staff, drawing on a range of disciplines, from social research and digital public engagement through to demography and economic analysis, to deliver intelligence and analysis integral to policy development.
- Individual well-being in London - August 2014
- London's Economy Today - July 2014
- Births by birthplace of mother: 2012 (Update 11-2014) - July 2014
- Migration Indicators: May 2014 (Update 10-2014) - July 2014
- London & Partners Evaluation Methodology Study - July 2014
- ONS 2013 mid-year population estimates - June 2014
- London's Economic Outlook: Spring 2014 - May 2014
- GLA household income estimates for London 2011-2012 – Results and Methodology (Updates 06-2014 and 07-2014) - May 2014
- Migration Indicators: February 2014 (Update 05-2014) - April 2014
- Migrant employment in low-skill work - March 2014
- Regional, sub-regional and local gross value added estimates for London, 1997-2012 - March 2014
- No current events
Publications and pages
Sign up to our mailing list to receive updates about publications and events from GLA Intelligence.
The London Datastore
For more data and analysis relating to London, visit the London Datastore.
Tel: 020 7983 4922
Fax: 020 7983 4674
Minicom: 020 7983 4458