London Assembly Member
- 3 May 2012
- Deputy Chair of the GLA Oversight Committee
- Member of the Economy Committee
- Member of the Police and Crime Committee
- Member of the London Fire and Emergency Planning Authority (LFEPA) - LFEPA Register of Interests entry
- South West
- Key Issues
- Improving the environment and safety of the boroughs of Hounslow, Kingston upon Thames and Richmond upon Thames Greater London planning matters Improving access to the River Thames and increasing its use Cutting police bureaucracy and red tape and using the police to make London safer Transport issues
- Tony Arbour's expenses
- Register of Members' Interests
- Register of Members' Interests - Tony Arbour
- Gifts and Hospitality
- Tony Arbour Gifts and Hospitality
Tony was a senior lecturer and Honorary Visiting Fellow at Kingston University Business School and a former Governor of the University. He is a Member of the Employment Tribunals of England and Wales.
Tony was GLC member for Surbiton between 1983 and 1986. He was first elected a Councillor for Hampton Wick in 1971. He is a Councillor in Richmond upon Thames Borough. Tony was Leader of Richmond Council 2002-2006.
Tony Arbour is a Justice of the Peace and Assistant Chairman of the Richmond upon Thames Bench.
He was vice-chairman of Kingston & Richmond Family Health Services Authority.
He has a vast historical and local knowledge of South West London.
He has four children, and has been a parent governor at local schools.
Hobbies include collecting first editions, carbooting, and ebaying.
Biographical information as supplied by individual Assembly Members.
The Queen's Walk
London SE1 2AA
Telephone: 020 7983 4116