London Assembly Member
- Labour Party
- 3 May 2012
- Deputy Chair of the Economy Committee
- Member of the Health Committee
- Member of the Housing Committee
- Member of the London Fire and Emergency Planning Authority - LFEPA Register of Interests
- Register of Members' Interests
- Register of Members' Interests - Fiona Twycross
- Gifts and Hospitality
- Fiona Twycross Gifts and Hospitality
Fiona Twycross was elected to the London Assembly in May 2012.
Prior to her election she was a senior manager for the health charity Diabetes UK. Fiona has a strong interest in health inequalities and is currently leading an investigation in to the issue of food poverty in London on behalf of the London Assembly’s Health Committee.
Fiona sits on the Labour Party’s National Policy Forum and is on the Education and Children Policy Commission. Based in South London, she is Chair of Lambeth Academy’s governing body and an active member of the Friends of the Horniman Museum and Gardens.
Biographical information as supplied by individual Assembly Members.
The Queen's Walk
London SE1 2AA
Telephone: 020 7983 5545