There are 25 London Assembly Members - 12 Labour, nine Conservative, two Liberal Democrat and two Green Party. Together they champion London and Londoners.
You can find out about each Assembly Member below.
- Tony Arbour, South West (Hounslow, Kingston-upon-Thames & Richmond-upon-Thames), Conservative
- Jennette Arnold, North East (Hackney, Islington & Waltham Forest), Labour
- Gareth Bacon, Londonwide, Conservative
- Kemi Badenoch, Londonwide, Conservative
- John Biggs, City and East (Barking & Dagenham, City of London, Newham and Tower Hamlets), Labour
- Andrew Boff, Londonwide, Conservative
- James Cleverly, Bexley and Bromley, Conservative
- Tom Copley, Londonwide, Labour
- Andrew Dismore, Barnet and Camden, Labour
- Len Duvall, Greenwich and Lewisham, Labour
- Roger Evans, Havering and Redbridge, Conservative
- Nicky Gavron, Londonwide, Labour
- Darren Johnson, Londonwide, Green
- Jenny Jones, Londonwide, Green
- Stephen Knight, Londonwide, Liberal Democrat
- Kit Malthouse, West Central (Hammersmith & Fulham, Kensington & Chelsea, Westminster), Conservative
- Joanne McCartney, Enfield and Haringey, Labour
- Steve O’Connell, Croydon and Sutton, Conservative
- Caroline Pidgeon, Londonwide, Liberal Democrat
- Murad Qureshi, Londonwide, Labour
- Dr Onkar Sahota, Ealing and Hillingdon, Labour
- Navin Shah, Brent and Harrow, Labour
- Valerie Shawcross, Lambeth and Southwark, Labour
- Richard Tracey, Merton and Wandsworth, Conservative
- Fiona Twycross, Londonwide, Labour
For the current financial year Assembly Members salaries are £55,161.
The following parties are represented in the London Assembly:
You can find out which Assembly Members are also members of the London Fire and Emergency Planning Authority.
We publish all gifts and hospitality worth £25 or more.