Your police, your say
In early 2013, Stephen Greenhalgh, Deputy Mayor for Policing and Crime, visited every London borough to talk to Londoners about the Mayor’s draft Police and Crime Plan. The final Police and Crime Plan was published in March 2013, and committed to:
- Reduce key neighbourhood crimes by 20% - which means up to 250,000 fewer crimes;
- Boost public confidence in the police by 20%; and
- Cut costs by 20%, by delivering £500m of savings.
Talk to us
The Deputy Mayor for Policing and Crime is revisiting every London borough in 2014 with senior Metropolitan Police officers to talk about local policing, tell you how we’ve been putting the Police and Crime Plan into practice and to answer your questions.
The first 16 events took place from January to March 2014. The next 16 events are scheduled from September to December.
Doors open at 6pm and each event starts at 6.30pm. Further details can be found below:
If you intend to come to the event, please register here – this allows us to set up the room for numbers attending and provide support to those who have access needs.
Roadshows in your borough
- Kingston upon Thames Monday, 8 September 2014 - 6:30pm
- Wandsworth Wednesday, 10 September 2014 - 6:30pm
- Newham Tuesday, 16 September 2014 - 6:30pm
- Richmond upon Thames Thursday, 25 September 2014 - 6:30pm
- Ealing Thursday, 9 October 2014 - 6:30pm
- Brent Tuesday, 14 October 2014 - 6:30pm
- Greenwich Tuesday, 21 October 2014 - 6:30pm
- Croydon Tuesday, 4 November 2014 - 6:30pm
- Barking & Dagenham Monday, 10 November 2014 - 6:30pm
- Hounslow Thursday, 13 November 2014 - 6:30pm
- Waltham Forest Tuesday, 18 November 2014 - 6:30pm
- Redbridge Tuesday, 25 November 2014 - 6:30pm
- Enfield Monday, 1 December 2014 - 6:30pm
- Harrow Wednesday, 3 December 2014 - 6:30pm
- Bromley Thursday, 11 December 2014 - 6:30pm
- Lewisham Tuesday, 16 December 2014 - 6:30pm