Contact us form

We want to ensure that your query is dealt with promptly and correctly the first time.  

Please read information about contacting City Hall and the Mayor before completing this form to help ensure that your query is addressed by the most appropriate team. 

NB: about your complaint

Please note if you have a complaint about policing or transport, please visit the Mayor's Office for Policing and Crime (MOPAC) or Transport for London (TfL). We are unfortunately unable to handle these kind of requests.

Files must be less than 2 MB.
Allowed file types: gif jpg jpeg png pdf doc docx ppt pptx xls xlsx.